When you are in business for almost 5 years, it is not a fluke.
You might think what it takes to be in business for 5 years?
Or any other fancy word? 😅
At Quantastic, one of the basic principles we always follow is to -
"Wow the Clients"
It is the most basic principle in the service industry.
You might be wondering - What is the proof
#1 Many clients have been with us since our inception
#2 Even if they change their jobs, they are sticking to Quantastic for their advertising needs.
Still not convinced?
You are one stickler for proof!
Here it goes!
We have collated all our client appreciation over the past few years.
For our amazing creative work
1. The one when we serviced our retainer client (Hospital) with new ideas and creative campaigns.
2. The one when we delivered a quarterly newsletter after 4 level feedback from India's largest logistics company.
3. The one when our social media campaigns for a logistics startup were well appreciated for our creative execution.
4. The one when we delivered packaging of 15 SKUs within 15 working days for cleaning technology company.
5. The one when our client, a fantasy gaming startup was amazed by our social media creatives for their latest campaign.
6. The one when we went out of our social media creatives were adapted and developed for a logistic technology startup.
7. The one when we were appreciated for impeccable website development by the client (Fashion exporter/imported) situated overseas outside India.
8. Only after a few mins of posting this blog. We received this from a client who is a fantasy gaming startup. We are humbled by this message.
For our rocket speed turnaround time
1. The one when we shared multiple options for one of India's largest chemical manufacturer.
2. The one when we supported our client, a global chemical manufacturing company for their last-minute event
3. The one when we created a project plan within hours for a startup in Logistics Technology
4. The one when we created a flyer and reverted within 30 mins with a revised version post client feedback (India's leading cleaning products and services company)
5. The one when we created a marketing plan for an event (India's leading logistics company)
6. The one when we came to resue our client at the last minute with magnificent emailers for their sales contest (India's leading cleaning products and services company)
7. The one when we serviced our retainer client (Logistics startup) with supreme speed and quality execution.
8. The one when we serviced our retainer client (Logistics startup) with supreme speed and quality execution.
All these feedback literally make us proud and emotional at the same time.
Quantastic truly appreciates the hard work and efforts (even during the lockdown) of all the current as well as past employees.
Their grit and determination to serve clients with the best possible deliverables within the least amount of time which has made Quantastic sail the toughest of the situations.
We sincerely hope to update this list of appreciation on a regular basis.